ASTM D6307 • EN 12697-35 • AASHTO TP53
- The PaveMix has been expressly designed to prepare homogeneous bituminous mixtures at a strictly controlled temperature.
- The preparation of the bituminous sample is obtained in a short time period (a few minutes) to avoid any Mekanik AGREGA degradation and to fully coat all mineral components.
- Main Gövde holding a horizontal stainless steel bowl with a helical mixing shaft.
- The bowl, double wall insulation made of stainless steel, contains an electric heater with probe sensor granting constant and uniform temperature control.
- An electroMekanik motion allows to tilt the bowl to get easy the unloading operation.
- The mixer produces representative samples to perform:
- Gyratory compaction tests
- Marshall stability tests
- Wheel tracking wet and dry tests
- Slabs compaction laboratory tests
- Beam fatigue and Stiffness tests
- Asphalt GENEL purpose tests