|A-830/SR/01||Segment Roller||320 x 260 mm|
|A-830/SR/02||Segment Roller||500 x 400 mm|
|A-830/SR/03||Segment Roller||400 x 305 mm|
|A-830/SR/04||Segment Roller||305 x 305 mm|
|A-830/M/01||Asphalt Slab Mould||320 x 260 x 180 mm|
|A-830/M/02||Asphalt Slab Mould||305 x 305 x 50 mm|
|A-830/M/03||Asphalt Slab Mould||305 x 305 x 100 mm|
|A-830/M/04||Asphalt Slab Mould (without handles)||400 x 305 x 50 mm|
|A-830/M/05||Asphalt Slab Mould||400 x 305 x 100 mm|
|A-830/M/06||Asphalt Slab Mould||500 x 400 x 180 mm|
|A-830/M/07||Asphalt Slab Mould||400 x 305 x 120 mm|
|A-830/M/08||Asphalt Slab Mould||320 x 260 x 50 mm|
|A-830/CP/01||Centering Plate||400 x 305 mm|
|A-830/CP/02||Centering Plate||305 x 305 mm|
|A-830/CP/03||Centering Plate||320 x 260 mm|
- Used to produce representative sample slabs of several dimensions of bituminous mixtures laid and compacted on site.
- The Roller Compactor fully operates with the electromechanical system, and therefore it does not require any air
source (compressor) or hydraulic pressure.
- The compaction is performed through a segmented roller with alternated operated rotation which simulates the on-site action of a street roller. The compaction cycle can be programmed in accordance to a certain load or deformation value.
- The flexibility of the program grants the production of samples with uniform density and dimensions, fully meeting Standards specifications and research requirements.
- The sample slabs can be also cored or cut off to obtain cylinders and beams for bending fatigue, indirect tensile, static and dynamic creep, stiffness, and 4-point tests.
- Roller segmens should be ordered separately.