- The reaction between cement and water is the primary cause of the setting of concrete. The setting time for cement and concrete is determined using the Vicat Apparatus.
- By measuring the setting time for concrete/cement via the penetration resistance method (Vicat Apparatus), the time the concrete/cement can stay fresh can be determined. This time indicates the period the mix can stay in the mixer before pouring it into the moulds/frameworks.
- Designed to be fully automatic with very precise and reputable result.
- Test results can be easily printed on any incorporated printer.
- Guiding menu is available in multi-languages (English,French, German and Italian).
- Equipped with a large LCD display to show the test results data. The test will automatically print a report with all data.