ASTM D6925 • EN 12697-10 • EN 12697-31 • AASHTO T312
- Used to simulate and reproduce the real compaction conditions under actual road paving operations, hence determining the compaction properties of the asphalt.
- Such compaction is achieved in a fully automatic way, by combining the rotary action and the vertical resultant force applied by a Mekanik head. The Compactor comprises a highly rigid steel Gövde ensuring excellent angle control.
- Load is applied by an electro-pneumatic cylinder, servo-controlled by a precision pressure regulator; the height is measured by a linear transducer. Gyratory motion is generated by an eccentric high precision system allowing an easy set up with precision and constant angle of gyration.
- The rotation speed is controlled by an inverter through on board computer control.
- Using the proper perforated mould, the Compactor is able to run tests also on cold emulsified asphalt mix.
- The acquired results are also employed in the investigation of volumetric and Mekanik characteristics of the asphalt mix.
- The touch-screen icon interface allows an easy set up of the parameters and an immediate automatic execution of the test, data acquisition andprocessing,
graphics and file. A remote test control is available trough a dedicated software, provided in bundle.
ACCESSORIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE TEST
|KodPack of 2||A-825/ACC/100||A-825 /ACC/150|
|Mould||Ø 100 mm||Ø 150 mm|
|Mould with Holes For Cold Mixes||Ø 100 mm||Ø 150 mm|
|Top Penetration Piston||Ø 100 mm||Ø 150 mm|
|Metallic Disc||Pack of 2||Pack of 2|
|Filter Paper||Pack of 100||Pack of 100|