- Used to determine the strength value of the rock specimens either in the field or in the laboratory.
- Designed to be light and easily ported from place to another.
- Consists of two-column crosshead frame and a hand operated hydraulic jack, and the load is measured either by a digital manometer (RM-120) or by a precise load cell and a digital readout unit (RM-120/LC).
- The samples to be tested do not need to be regular in shape since the equipment can perform the test on irregular specimens too.
- Equipped with a digital indicator to measure the result.
- Provided with manual-hydraulic loading.