- Used to cure specimens at constant temperature.
- Exterior is made of powder coated steel and the interior tank and the cover are stainless steel.
- Supplied with perforated rack which ensures uniform temperature distribution around the specimen.
- Equipped with digital thermoregulator with range of ambient to 82°C (180°F), and pilot light heat indicator.
- The tank is insulated from the outer cabinet with thick mineral wool to reduce thermal loss and to help maintain contstant temperature throughout the tank.
- Available in 6 different models as shown in the table below.