- Used for detailed corrosion evaluation of reinforced concrete structures without the need to have an electrical connection to the rebar.
- It estimates the corrosion rate of rebar through a non-invasive approach. This means that the need for connecting the device to the rebar (which is the case of other commercial devices) is eliminated in it.
- Equipped with high precision sensors to measure:
- Corrosion rate of rebar
- The in- situ electrical resistivity of concrete
- Corrosion potential of rebar
- Ambient temperature and relative humidity.
- It utilizes wireless technology to transmit data to a tablet, where data can be stored, analyzed and visualized.