ASTM C597 • EN 12504-4 • BS 1881-203
- Measurement performance; Optimized pulse shaping, automated transmission settings for optimum performance and a range of new, more powerful transducers ensure accurate, stable measurements.
- Integrated waveform display; Allows analysis of the received signal and manual triggering directly on the instrument.
- On-line data acquisition; Full remote control of all transmission parameters, data logging function and functionality that turns your PC into an oscilloscope.
- User interface and data analysis software; Data analysis and export to third party programs.
- Open interface; Control Pundit Lab using third party software such as LabVIEW.
- Integrated gain stage; Removes the need for an external amplifier when using exponential transducers and long cables.
- Compressive strength measurement; Conversion curves for strength estimation can be created in the software and uploaded to the instrument to give instant strength estimations on site.
- Combined estimates with rebound hammer; SONREB curves may also be uploaded onto the instrument for improved compressive strength estimates in combination with rebound hammer measurements.
- Time stamp; A real time clock has been integrated to provide a time stamp to every measurement recorded.
- Review list; Saved measurements may be reviewed directly on site without the need for a PC connection.
|Transit time range||0.1-9999 μs|
|Energising pulse||125 V, 250 V, 350 V, 500 V, AUTO|
|Tx frequency range||24-500 kHz|
|Integrated gain stage||1x, 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x, 200x, 500x, 1000x|
| SONREB method
(Ultrasonic plus rebound hammer for compressive strength)
|Time stamp for measurements||Yes|
|Measurement review list on instrument||Yes|