- Used for rapid, easy and accurate measurement of the surface electrical resistivity of concrete based on the four-probe (Wenner-Array) technique. It automatically measures resistivity around the concrete specimen using four channels of 4-probe array (located at 90° from each other). The PC software generates the required reports according to the standard specifications.
- It can determine the chloride permeability of concrete in accordance with AASHTO TP95. The measurement data can be used for durability-based quality control of concrete as well as the service life design of concrete structures.
- The electrical resistivity of concrete is correlated well with important durability parameters such as permeability, diffusivity and in general the micro-structure characteristics of concrete.
- Variable frequency (13 – 100 Hz)
- Wide resistivity range (0.1 – 1,000 kΩ.cm)
- Fast measurement (8 measurements < 15s)
- Four-channel four-probe measurement
- Limiting moisture loss
- Automatic report generation with PC software
- Fresh concrete testing/crack detection applications
- Continuous measurement mode