- Versatility; rebar location and orientation, cover measurement and rebar diameter assessment all provided by a single, fully integrated, cordless instrument.
- Ease of use; the intuitive user interface and the the realtime visualization of the rebars make the instrument very easy to use.
- Durability; Sealed housing for use in rough environment with replaceable protection cover for long lasting performance, over a wide temperature range.
- Memory functions; Two different modes of operation are supported:
- Manual data storage allows the user to save concrete cover and rebar diameter on individually chosen spots.
- Automatic data storage is especially designed for surface scans. Every time a rebar is detected, the cover value is stored automatically.
- Data export and analysis; The Profolink software offered by Proceq is a professional tool to analyze the measurement results
|Up to 185 mm|
|Power source||2 x 1.5 V AA (lR6) batteries|
|Voltage range||3.6 V to 1.8 V|
|Backlight off||> 50 h|
|Backlight on||> 15 h|
|Sleep mode||30 s|
|Auto shut down||120 s|
|Temperature range||-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)|
|Humidity range||0 to 100% rH|
|49’500 measurements total (500 objects with 99 measurements)|
|Compatibile with Profolink Software|