ASTM D558 • ASTM D698• ASTM D1557• EN 13286-2
- Used to determine the relationship between molding water content and dry unit weight of soil.
- Specifying this relationship will help detecting the optimum moisture contact of the compacted soil sample along with its maximum dry density.
- Can perform both standard and modified compactions on soil samples assuring uniform and precise practice.
- Safety transparent door eliminates risks and allows observation.
- Equipped with automatic digital counter which stops at the required number of blows.
- The compactor can be used to compact samples in both standard and modified proctor moulds.