ASTM 1883 • BS 1377-4 • EN 13286-47
- The California Bearing Ratio (CBR) is a penetration test carried out to evaluate the mechanical strength of road subgrades and base-coarse layers.
- Equipped with an LCD Data Acquisition System to view/perform the test and show the CBR index automatically upon finishing the test.
- Has a capacity of 50 kN and automatically performs the test, with an automatic stop after finishing the test and returning to initial position
- The LCD screen shows the Loading versus Penetration in a real time graph during the test.
- Equipped with output port to RS 232 or normal printer.