EN 12607-1 – ASTM D2872-12
For the determination of temperature and air influence on bitumen.
- Heating cabinet with a viewing window in the door and thermostatically controlled temperature regulation
- The rear inside wall is equipped with a vertical carriage, rotated by an electric motor at 15 1/min.
- Electric drive unit with holder for up to 8 glass test cups
- Nozzle for feeding the air onto the sample, with flow meter for regulating the air volume (airflow of 4000 ml/min.)
- Fan to circulate the air inside the chamber
- Control thermometer in the interior
The heating cabinet is preset to a test temperature of 163°C. The user is informed about the test procedure by optical and acoustic signals. The test procedure is automatic.
A source of compressed air or a compressor 20-25770 is required to carry out the test. The sample vials 20-2573 or 20-2574 are additionally required.