- Used to test specimens at high temperatures. Its main attribute is that it separates the object to be heated from all by products of combustion from the heat source.
- Equipped with Proportion Integral Derivative (PID) temperature control unit.
- Insulation is completely made of high grade ceramic fiber with low thermal mass for fast heating cycles.
- The front loading to the furnace provides easy access.
- Equipped with safety door switch that shuts off the control circuts when the door is opened.
- Exhaust pipe in the rear wall used to discharge the by-products of the combustion process.
- It is highly recommended to use the furnaces at temperatures above 600°C