ASTM D2872 • EN 12607-1
- Used to determine the effects of heat and air on a moving film of semi-solid asphaltic materials. The effects of this treatment are determined from measurements of the selected properties of the asphalt before and after the test.
- Internal chamber and external frame are made of stainless steel. Double wall insulation is made of fiberglass and the door is double glazed.
- The door has large glass for inspection during the test.
- Equipped with safety thermostat to prevent accidental over-heating.
- Clear, transparent, heat-resistant glass containers are supplied with the oven.
- Should be connected to a suitable air pressure supply (can be ordered separately).