Slake Durability Tester (RM-130)
- Used to determine the durability of the rock specimens to weakening and disintegrating when subjected to the climatic slaking effects.
- Equipped with a motorized drive unit that rotates two drums. Drums rotate at 20 rpm inside acrylic water tank.
- The drums are made of stainless steel mesh.
- Motorized Drive Unit
- Rotates 2 drums
- Rotates at 20 rpm
- Acrylic Water Tank
- Drums of Stainless Steel Mesh
- Drum Size : Ø 140 mm x 100 mm
- 220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz